Monday, June 21, 2010

::++ T.T ++::


awak , awak , awak , nape buat saya camniyh ? awak tak kesiankan saya ke ? dulu awak tak camniyh pown . we didnt talk anymore , then why i'm so happy seeing you online my dear ? huh . awak , i miss those moment you say my name . you dunno it , but everytime you say my name , my feet were not on da ground . i miss the way you look at me . i miss your smile . and above all dis , i miss all bout you .

why you came to my life if you juz want to hurt my litlle heart ? i'm dying inside my dear . gahh , i hate you ! damn how can i hate you ? huh ! sumone suggest me to do sumthing to forget you . but what can i do only lying in my bed seeing my lappy and seeing your smile . *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kaseh daun keladi,
esok esok comment lah lagi (: